YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge YKWTSII: Weegee's Revenge

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░███░░░░░░░███░█ ░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░███░░░░░░░███░░█ ░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░██ █░░░███░░░█░░░███ █░░████░░░█░░████ █░░░███░░░█░░░███ ░█░░░█░░░░░█████ ░░███░░░░░█░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █ ░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░███ ░░░████████░░░░░░░███ ░░░░████████░░░░░███ ░░░░░░████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░

The Murder Of King The Murder Of King

I like the art style but the game is clunky and imprecise.

The Incredible Zombie Sla The Incredible Zombie Sla

The game's mouse controls really set it back. Also, the music get's grating very quickly.

Integershift responds:

I went through and fixed the game's mouse controls for you. I understand the issue with the music but as this game was made in 72 hours for Ludumdare the music was more of a rushed last minute addition. I hope to improve on the game and create a second version with more features.

Oppa Gangnam Run Oppa Gangnam Run

The style's good but the game is woefully easy.

darkmatter v1 darkmatter v1

Alright art, but there's just too much going on on the screen. The character moves way too slow and jumps way too high.

Idle Raiders Idle Raiders

Please, please PLEASE stop making idle games.... Anything with "Idle in the title should just be blammed. Newgrounds is over-saturated with idles and clickers. If you want to make idle games, please do, but take them somewhere other than newgrounds.

pitforest responds:

But this one is better! :D

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Idle games are over-saturating newgrounds. This game is one of the worst I've seen. Random start with no options, and then it plops you into a lackluster skill system. After that you sit there. You don't even interact. You just sit and watch stats. The loading bar at the start was more interesting. I'm sure you could make something better than this. I've checked on your profile and all your games are just idles. If you want to make a game, please make a good, interactive game. Newgrounds doesn't need any more clickers or idles.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Never gets old!

2---2---2---0---0---8---79-----------------------------------------------------------3-3-3-3-3-3-0---0---8---b----------------------------------------------------------------0---0---0---0---8----------------------------------------------------------------

Skid Row: The Game Skid Row: The Game

I brutally murdered a prostitute exposing herself in a pool of blood.

10/10

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Ironically, This is the best clicker I've ever played.